As a longtime member of the Council of the Americas (COA), Burson-Marsteller is thrilled to share that we have been selected as PR and communications partners for their upcoming Symposium and 22nd BRAVO Business Awards, taking place October 28 in Miami.
The annual symposium gathers more than 400 CEOs, senior government officials, and other high-level decision makers to discuss economic and social development issues that are transforming the Americas.
This year, our very own Ramiro Prudencio, President and Chief Executive Officer, Latin America, will moderate the CEO Roundtable Breakfast, a by invitation only meeting that will bring together CEOs from major multilatinas and multinationals to discuss how Latin American companies and institutions are building an innovation mindset and agenda for the region.
We are glad to be a part of this time-honored event that has recognized excellence and leadership in the Americas for more than two decades. This year’s BRAVO awards recognize eight leaders from the public and private sectors including:
- Fernando Henrique Cardoso, former President of Brazil
- Marcos Galperín, CEO and Founder of Argentina’s MercadoLibre
- Francisco Garza Egloff, CEO of Mexico’s Arca Continental
- City of Medellín (Accepted by Mayor Federico Gutiérrez Zuluaga)
- José Antonio Meade Kuribreña, Mexico’s Secretary of Finance and Public Credit
- Ali Moshiri, President of Chevron Africa and Latin America Exploration and Production Company
- Patricia Villela Marino, President of Brazil’s Humanitas360 Institute
- Eduardo J. Padrón, President of Miami Dade College.
Padron’s recognition marks the first occasion the BRAVO Awards recognize a local leader for their contributions to the region. What a milestone!
If you are interested in being a part of this exciting event, you will join sponsors including HSBC, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Burson-Marsteller, AES, CAF – Development Bank of Latin America, The Boston Consulting Group, Bombardier, Chubb, Emerson, Microsoft and Softtek. Partners include CNN, The Financial Times, ProMéxico and the Inter-American Development Bank.
Should you have any questions or need additional information feel free to contact me.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Posted by Jorge Ortega